Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Ghost Dream

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed of bumping with a ghost at my office. The fact that I heard so many rumors few people do encounter with those "soft toys" ..Choiiiii! Touch wood touch wood. Tomorrow gonna be Friday.

Eager to know bout the meaning, I tried to search it at website:

Dream Interpretation Ghost :
Sometimes ghost dreams are about real encounters, but on an astral plane. It happens because during sleep a part of us is free from physical restraints and therefore is capable of receiving information from the other worlds. A dream of seeing a ghost very often relates to the shadows of the deceased friends, relatives or enemies. Often, the ghosts represent not the people, but the shadows of some of their qualities. In children's dreams a ghost represent their fears and sometimes may be recognized as a "shadow" of a real disliked figure of a school teacher, a disagreeable neighbor or any other hostile adult. (Yes, I had a children's dream which I'm in this situation).

0 comments:

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod