Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Triple Celebrations

My "Peace Sign" hand got burnt (first degree burn) by hot steam last night. Great! I didn't know that the pot was just boiled & never do I expect that the heat was that friggin hot! Despite what had been said earlier were more hurt rather than my burnt epidermis :(

Quickly I went to the sinki & cooled it down under running water for few minutes but it didn't get better even after mum applied Colgate. How did I feel? Hmm it's like when you cut a chili padi & you rub the chilies onto your finger. DaRn hot & spicy x10000 times. It's finger lickin' good.

Red & sore more at my right finger. Whenever I press it, it's soo painful & as if there is a balloon on my finger.

After that, I found my car tyre punctured. Great!!

Last but not least ....

To myself, hope Year 2009 is a happy year & hope I found a job soon! (Pray to God). I want to be a better person this year. Hope my resolution this year is a successful one :)
Forgive & remember what had happened in 2008 & learn from my mistakes. Thanks to all of my friends, colleagues & my loved ones for being there for me thru good & bad times & many many thanks to all of my friends for their wishes even though some haven't wish me yet at the time I posted this post. **evil grin** .....

To my Ex-ED

Adios & good luck in whatever you are doing now & also in the future
.

..

...
....

and also
everybody's favorite
Mr. Bean @ Rowan Sebastian Atkinson


P.s/ This is not Johnny Deep!

2 comments:

Ariessa T. said...

Yo... Happy Birthday!! May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ariessa! Many thanks. See you when I see yah. Keep in touch :)

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod