Sunday, September 21, 2008

Voila

Ok...so here I am with my 1st ever official entry :) *tehee*. No offense to the others out there with my poor English yeah becuz I get used of the unformal conversations. Well, correct me if I'm wrong.

Since it is my 1st ever entry today I reward myself by buying a hp that I wanted quite sometimes ago. (WTF! nothing to do with blogging purpose). Guess what brand of hp I bought yesterday??

Jeng....Jeng....Jengg....
My BlackBerry(R) Bold
Nice huh? Bold & sexy but then I thought this kinda mobile only suite high ranking position people. Don't you think it's weird to see a general worker like me to use such a high tech mobile a.k.a blackberry? Unless it is provided by the company then I don't mind :) Hey, my colleagues have PDA's provided by company but they have a special task to use it.. Nah, I don't want to take the risk even though this one look elegant.
Conclusion : I don't think I will buy this kind of mobile. It's freaking expensive. That will burn my pocket. Unless it's a gift from Gowd..

This is my dream mobile :)
My K660i
Let me introduce my new toy. My K660i !!! Hey that suite me since i lurve the no.6.
Errr...not much comments. FYI i don't have enough *kching Kching* so this is not my new toy. WTF.


My Nokia 5320

So this is the No.1 brand that most people use nowadays. I love this! I love this! Love at 2nd sight. No doubt I'm kinda choosy when selecting a mobile for myself. That's why love at 2nd sight. When I knew of the price tag right after they launched it few months ago, I can't help but to forget about it :`( too expensive but the brother/sister of 5320 which is Nokia 5220 is a bit retarded. Don't suite me even thought it is much more cheaper..DaRn!
Conclusion : Don't meet my budget


Last but not least....
Let me introduce you my baby, my companion, my new toy, my new mobile. She is non other than my K530i *gRin*
This one meet my budget, my liking, my criteria etc etc. Never it cross my mind to buy a Sony Ericsson handphone. No...i used to think that Sony Ericsson is the worst hp to purchase. That was last time. But now, I don't think Sony's hp is that lousy. I was introduced it by a hp seller when i was strolling with my boo at Sg. Wang. I guess it worth it to buy this mobile. Slim & sleek. Got 3G some more worr. Can blog using this hp when don't have internet connection at home :) But most importantly I can upload my fav songs. My Nokia 6600 is crap. Can't even upload songs to my hp (no cable, no radio, no ear phone during the time of purchased, different software some more). That was like 4 years ago when I purchased it. So now my Nokia 6600 got companion liao. She's no longer single anymore.
WTF! I don't read Chinese :x

I bought it from Cute & Nice Teleshop :)

That's all folks! Gonna Pimp My Mobile :P

3 comments:

Ariessa T. said...

Wow.. What a cool phone!7

Anonymous said...

damn!!i tought that you realy get that blackberry.hahaha...yeh yeh, one day need to have it also la.my friend use it huh, those feature aso damn nice la.the GPS la.nice dude!!

Anonymous said...

How I wish dude :`(

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod