Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Confessions of A Working Girl

Behold Guys & Girls ! This is not what I'm goin to tell. Don't judge a book by it's cover. I know it look kinky tho :P

I don't know the contains of the book. I did not read it either. I saw this book when i strolled around MPH. The title attracted me at fist sight. When I looked at the back of the book for the price. Whoaa!! That scary me :X Go & grab yourself this book at your nearest bookstore. Or you can read below for the sequel (wtf!)

This is where I works from 8-5. See...I'm surrounded by file shelves (or whatever you call it). Left right & back are all my files. Not a good feng shui :( Try to re-locate my file shelves when FRM team move to a new office. Hope I can get a very "ong" location. Wish me lots of luckss.
The "Danger" sign quite blur. That's my boss room. (Click the pic to enlarge em'. Those were my mini deco for Raya. Stupid ladybirds !)
Unfinish workloads. This is how I work. So unprofessional ey? Yeah I don't organize my table well, even though there were like 4 table shelves for me to place my documents. I simply don't have time to arrange unfinish papers. But my priority is always to finish my work on time. (Hoping I can relax the remaining hour/minutes before I left for home. But I'm always wrong)

Another table shelve(for filing) + the chair (to courier to each departments)

Today I did my filing or piling. Arghhh!! Hope I have those robots/tractors/bulldozers etc. etc. to help me. I only got 2 arms but my works is like never ending story. No one help me. Just me alone :x

Praying hard to get a new assistant? Nah..forget about it. Dreaming my way to a moo moo land... Only 2 days of Public Holiday..ain't enough for me :P

Those ladybugs searching for money inside. :)
This is what I did during the absence of my colleagues. All by myself when I was free at that time. Short & ugly.. :(

Another one...

Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya to the people out there who celebrate this festival ! I'm not looking forward for Friday. wtf management did not give us a free holiday. Soo alang-alang one. Anyway I'm looking forward for the weekend. Yay !



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...now i can read something going on with you.hahaha...

Little Moo Moo said...

haha...sorry for my poor english. Nothing special in here. There will be more craps when I'm free.

jingpengboy said...

it's good that we write blogs, to keep in touch with our friends esp. old ones. dun mind the english, we are all learners. we dun speak english as our first language so can't blame us. anang malu.

Anonymous said...

yeh did you make the ketupat by yourself?hehehe...nah, forget the writing as long as other can read it.my ini pun dont speak english, so i dont blame myself for not good in english but also suck in writing in iban.hahaha...i say writing not speaking.hehehe...always get the lowest marks in bahasa iban class!!belive it or not.hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Jiengpengboy : Yeah it's nice to keep in track with old friends. Those were just the days :) You're right.. we dun speak that much English back in sch..we write but not speak just to score well in exams. Jing Peng ooo... (i can't recall what is that mean) mind to explain?

Ubek : Sorry i don't know to make ketupat. I upah ppl to make it :) Hey don't worry like Jingpengboy said we are all learners..anang malu

Ariessa T. said...

wahh.. i like ur deco. maybe i need u to deco my office for this coming x'mas & CNY. hehe

Anonymous said...

girl..u did not climb up for ages :P
It's ugly. Kak Maah one better & nicer. Me nadai budget :(
No problem provided u pay me the deco service.

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod