Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lesson Learning...

No update for quite some times. Been very busy with works. Well, yesterday I've learned a lot of new things. Know it at office or home.

Went back home before 6pm. Kinda tiring plus the traffic jammed. I expected the traffics will be less bumper to bumper. Hell NO! After dinner, went online & waiting for sis to sign in. For the first time ever, I've learned how to have a conversation with my sis in MSN. Called me Sakai, but I thought that only "Skype" able to do that. Well, the free cheaper way to have a conversation without dialing 1800 bla bla bla then need to dial the destination phone no. Thanks to the technologies nowadays & to myboo for teaching me patiently. Haha. (I don't kow much but I know I'm stupid) ^_^l| *sweat*


Then, a sudden conversation about a video on super monster pronounce his "yun hai" funnily (err...cloud sea or watever - When view from the peak of a mountain you are able to see thick clouds below it-something like that) See below for the pic.


The greatness of YouTube! Behold!!!




Amazingly how he can speak lots of words at the age of 2++

More videos will coming up.


0 comments:

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod