Monday, March 16, 2009

Restaurant Food Vs Hawker Stall Foods

Another delayed post. During my weekend this was what we had for supper. I suggested to go to Sushi King. It's been months I had not step my foot there. Thinking of how thin was my purse back then, I can't go in there.

The other day I had my dinner before this supper so I thought of why not. After all, I won't eat that much :) So there we go to Sushi King.


I ordered California Temaki for the first time

Shiema Shaba. I did not touch this at all. Not my type :P

Tuna Mayo x 2 nos.

Lastly, must have dish Kanikama Maki.
Look how wonderful the name of this dish is.


During the weekdays, went to a new place called Country's Rice located same row as 20 sen off Batu Lintang Road. This shop used to serve western foods but now operated by new tauke.

The whole cafe surrounded by mirrors. Just so wrong to place mirrors below your knee. Kids might accidentally bumped into it. Lol


Medium Cup of Teh Tarik

From Top Left Sour Plum Chicken (something like that) & bottom was Spicy Kankung Belacan. That's nice...

From top right was sweet sour pork I guess. Kinda forgot what we had that night & bottom right was Lemon Chicken + soups partly hidden. (Those 3 dishes very look alike) as if we ordered the same dish...That's why they called it Chicken House !!


Lastly the hawker stall foods at Kenyalang!!!

Kenyalang Char Kueh. Not really my favorite but just wanna try since I always came here & saw lots of people "tapau" back. I still prefer the salty type. I'm wondering why do they have to put the newspaper below the transparent plastic?

That's my ah boo's favourite Kueh Chap!
This is nice...not that oily & greasy.

So which one do you prefer?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kueh Chap la.haha...i love to eat at any hawker stall.may be i am so not use to that fancy restaurant.the thing is that could not talk and speak loudly.haha!!

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod