Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Going Picnic @ S.E.M.A.T.A.N

Went to Sematan last weekend. Nothing special at the place, by the time we arrived there, it started to rain. **Sigh**

Going to rain at the other zone. How I wish it was a Tornado :)

Aftermath, this was how it look like. Not a nice view :(

one side is a Hard Rock Cafe ad. & the other side is a Dunhill+Heineken ad. lol :P

Wherever they go, they will never be apart..

Men at work (Uncle & nephew)

The wild side of him....grrrrr *Super monster*


Honda Motosikul's Ambassador. Such a young talent

At last, I saw a nice view. Nope I didn't take this photos. Morning sunrise ..Heavenly...
At that time, I was still sleeping shivering like a mad cow..


Super monster's dad. Pic taken by Super monster's mum

I lurve this pic. Look unreal. Seems like a cut & paste effect. Supermonster in front & a tiny miny mouse at the back.

At the end of this trip, I got sunburn due to bz collecting sea shells. The Dark knight.. :P


P.s/ I would like to thank Ariessa for teaching me photoshop techniques. Thanks amoi.

11 comments:

Ariessa T. said...

Owhh.. you went to Sematan. No wonders you asked me yesterday either ur skin look dark or not. Honestly, I didn't see any changing on ur skin's tone. Still the same like before, fair skin. :)

"P.s/ I would like to thank Ariessa for teaching me photoshop techniques. Thanks amoi."

U r almost welcome! I teach what I've learned! I share what I've I got. hehee.. :p

Anonymous said...

so suweet...sharing is caring :D yeah thanks again anyway.

nvm...im still dark like b4..
yeap still my job haven't accomplish yet.. those photoshop thingy.Remember? I will do it by this weekend.

jingpengboy said...

so sematan nice or not? might be going. insyaallah

Anonymous said...

jingpeng : bila balik? I rekon u go to Palm Beach better..the room i GUESS is nicer. I have the room rate if u want or Damai Puri better. Eye catching @_@ there. Harap Allah makbulkan impian awak.

jingpengboy said...

i m confused now. sematan got how many resorts/? i tot damai puri is in damai and its damn expensive/

Anonymous said...

there got few resorts namely : Holiday Chalet Sematan, Palm Beach Resort & etc (which i duno) Hehe. Better take Palm Beach. Yeah Damai Puri is in Damai..But that day I stayed at Sematan more expensive than Damai! Better go to Damai. New environment some more. How much u got for Damai Puri? I got a cheaper rate if u want.

Anonymous said...

from what i saw in internet, puri is rm500-600 per night?
so i won't book damai puri anymore if i'm going to damai.
or maybe i will book tru my new tour agent - U!'bivian' =P

Anonymous said...

dun be cheated .. the price i got is half than that. Maybe the price u mentioned is a VVIP suite. Even if Peak Season won't be around that price. View my Facebook for the pics. I have it there..
Hello? What did u call me?
Frens like to modify my name =)

Anonymous said...

hey hey Nelson...today is "someone"'s birthday today!! **hihihi** Hope She live happily ever after ;=)

Anonymous said...

oh. then i shall try damai puri in futurE. oh. i forgot the day.:P. she is in catcity while i am in darul iman state capital without shopping mall and cinema. dying of boredom....

Anonymous said...

owhh..she's on holiday..Owh? how can u forget? lol...hehe nvm Facebook is always with u .. Cheers kawan

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod