Thursday, October 23, 2008

Andy & Linda's Wedding Dinner

Few weeks ago I attended a dinner @ Crown Plaza on occasion of his cousin's wed dinner, Linda. Congratulations!
That was my first time ever saw such a big "main table" which can accommodate at least 20 guests with the bride & groom. Nice lighting...so orangety >.<
This was the 2nd dish after the cold dish. Opss...not that little boy. See below okie..

Errr...I'm not sure what dish is this called. Either Fish Lips Soup or Shark Fin and Fish Lips Soup.. I guess they were Fish Lips Soup. Hmmm...wateverrr . This was superbly done specially with a dash of black vinegar.

Not much pic taken on the foods. Too much of orangety lights = bad quality pic. See..seee @_@

Photographer of the nite. That was Edwin Lay at work. Look ghostly to you? Saw his work at his web before. Nice !

Theme colour of the nite :)

GruBe aus Deutschland. Dies ist Cynthia mit mutter und vater. Sending those greetings just for the bride & groom.
Wanna see pic of the bride & groom? I dun have but I saw it at Edwin's website.

Ok that's all folks...Gute Nacht. Man sie
ht sic.

0 comments:

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod