Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pinky Love Letter

I went to a shop selling ribbons, curtains & cloths last Saturday for a look look see see around Gambier Street with my mum.

Colorful Lace ?

Ribbons for wrapping

Mini Pinky rope for hang man . Lol it's for sofa actually. Didn't know that.

Butterflies for decoration. I bought Pinky butterfly for my blind in my room :P

After I spent roughly like 30 mins. I went back to the parking bay to put the things that I had purchased in the car. From far I noticed a piece of paper on my wiper. It's a pink color. I knew something must be wrong.

Before I picked it. I knew what was my mistake but I didn't expect the Dewan Bandaraya workers to work on Saturday!! I just assumed that they don't care about that place anymore since the market had move to Tabuan Stutong last few months. Ghee..i'm so %$^@* off!!Panicked , I quickly called Dewan Bandaraya hotline & asked how much is the summon will cost me. Luckily not that much if not ...... **sigh**

I got no choice since there were not much parking space available & it's hard to find any...If I had to, I'm gonna round & round & round few times..lazy lah. So being a "Malaysian" I took a short cut. Yeahh..clever me .. lol..
See my parking technique : I pretended to be blind @__@
Sorry for the tiny image.

I'm wondering what is the meaning of the double yellow line?? The car park lines are more confusing at the other side.

2 comments:

Ariessa T. said...

kuang kuang kuang...

Anonymous said...

pokaii ah

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod