Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bad Day

Dear diary, this is a list of things that happened to me today. Trying to forgive & remember the bad day I had.

1) First thing in the morning I received a phone call from a colleague shouting like a mad pig cuz other ppl bring pig dog shit to office..lol

2) Kena tiaw by colleague cuz request for balance budget. I always request from her baru now cakap why keep on requesting? Ok lor next time I won't request lor idiot. I don't have the access. If I do I won't ask from you bloody idiot.

3) Please support me. Sikit sikit lama lama jadi gunung Everest.

4) World war 2

5) A colleague keep on asking me about his computer. Why so slow la...can i delete this?? can I delete that or not?? You said can arr...(come another guy) Hey you delete ah, later your comp slow like my comp. Rosak nanti. So obvious that he's trying to blame me cuz of his nyawa-nyawa ikan comp. As if I like to destroy ppl's comp. You so lihai u do la why keep on asking me this & that. I'm not the IT technician...

6) After dinner my Mazda RX8 car break down at TJ right in front of the traffic light. Why I deserve this? God why? Pushing the car wearing my high heels. Dad & bro must be more exhausted than me. Pity them. One cute car trying to offer help. One out of ten, there are still good samaritans exist. Thanks but no. We already called 991 to help us.

When bad things keep on happening to me I can't stop grumble. Only my best friend willing to hear my rants. Thanks Fong, for being there for me thru good times & bad times. Most of the time I will stop thinking for a moment and compare myself to the less fortunate group instead, I should be thankful for my current situation and not brood and waste life unnecessarily. There are more unlucky people out there T___________T

I'm looking forward to a nice day tomorrow.. watch out =)

0 comments:

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod