Monday, December 22, 2008

Thing that make me :) & :`(

I received a Christmas card last few days from Catherine. I just realized that I forgot to post my Christmas card to her which I delayed it for weeks! Bought them in Nov until now I haven't post it. Ghhrrrrr. Hey sending Christmas cards by air mail are more sentimental even though nowadays people prefer using e-card, e-mail, e-greeting whatever e they had which are more cheaper, faster, efficient & less hassle.

So far, she's the only one who keep on sending greeting cards to me without fail no matter where she live; London, Dubai or KL she never forget to send me greeting cards each year. Pity her cuz she need to send 3 types of card to me every year!


Note to myself, I hope I can meet her next month for my short trip again. Last trip I failed to meet her :( Wondering how she look like with her expected son. Hope she's doing fine.

Things that make me unhappy :( *sigh* x10000


At the back of the envelope bill. I don't watch this movie. Heck!

0 comments:

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod