Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Day I Received 3 Gifts

Dear e-diary I received few gifts yesterday from my loved ones. Still too early to consider them as Christmas gifts. But never mind I will consider them as early Christmas gifts =) When I looked back at what happened the other day which I was a bit syndrome down. Today I'm a happy person. I always tell myself tomorrow will always be a better day. I'm lucky cuz I'm loved by my surrounding people. (Sometimes we had our ups & downs moment)

My mum gave me Lord of The Ring. I'm lost for words. First time ever to own one. Not that easy to snatch by thief. Choiiii!! Choiiii! Because of my experienced I don't dare to wear gold necklace anymore.


Went to PC Fair with sis & mum. My sis had wanted to buy that mini lappie. So cute & it had limited edition. A Pink lappie. Last stock for my sis. She's so lucky. Other booth already out of stock for pink lappie. We stood at that booth like an hour. Bargaining as if we were at Petaling Street. PC Fair is like a cheat sale but they did not offer you a lower price but they giving away few selected items for free if you buy their lappies. The booth that we purchased the lappie gave the best items in term of quality. While the rest of the booth giving away free gifts which I think will only lasts few days or months even thought they give the customers 10 free gifts. We were not keen at all =P


My sis got herself a mickey mouse mp3 (aww so cute) 8GB pen drive, head phone, computer mouse & Swiss Worldwide adapter. At first they said they will give 6 sell battery for free which cost RM 400++. But in the end when they checked it's only for the white lappie. We can't simply take the 6 sell battery & put it at the pink lappie. The sales person keep on saying "it won't suit the pink one" wtf then why put the broacher said it's free and did not indicated for white lappie only!!!?? See..see my point there. Cheat PC fair. Well my sis gave me her 8GB pen drive to me as I wanted to buy it at first. Lost for words again. Save my
money instead =) *grin*


Lastly, he bought me 2 petite blouses. They are so cute. I hardly found any nice blouses which suite me =) It's mega sale now..Enough of shopping. I guess I need to discipline myself to keep my money for rainy days & for my next vacation. Still haven't decide yet if Plan "A" still work or else we gonna use Plan "B".

Thanks a lot. They really made my day =)

Got to go now to go to Recycle Center later. Before that I need to count how many bottles & tins being collected so that I can exchange the total points with goods. Enjoy your Sunday & Monday is a Public Holiday. Yay!

0 comments:

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod