Friday, December 26, 2008

Random Pics During My Trip Back to Home Town

Some random pics during my trip back to home town for Christmas. Take off at 1pm on 23rd December 2008.

Along the way after Serian

Lunch at Serian Coffee shop. Used to go to this coffee shop when I was still a kid. (Duno what name. Forgot)

The best char kueh!


Market








Flower. Orkid lah


My favourite veggie

More Veggies


Christmas Dinner at home

Attended a morning mass. Just wanted to see the new church previously was burnt down by fire.

Spotted this Moth while watching movie

Here I am back to kch..2 doors with 2 pilots with one passenger

Buckle Up by 1st Jan'09 or else fine!
Just wait & see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

e is your home town?hehe...by the way, we share the same favorite vegee...hahaha...

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod