Monday, December 8, 2008

Recycle

These were the things that I sent to Recycle Center at BDC to exchange with points yesterday. The points that I had collected either I can keep them for further redemption or exchange them with goods on the spot. My mum collected all these stuff. Who say plastic bottles cannot recycle? Even the laundry bottles can be recycle. Too bad glass bottles are not acceptable to be exchange with points =(




Super huge box next to the plastic. Lazy to fold them. Even this kind of box can be recycle! Next time if you see your neighbor's box outside their house quickly collect them. Kidding only T____T

My baby Lance full with my mom's recycle stuff ;P Want some eggs?

.
..
...
....
.....
......
......
........
.........
..........

These were the things that I redeemed

Actually I expect more than these :`( So many things but reward so little. *sobs sobs sobs*. Never mind. At least I tried to save the environment =) Did I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why u recycle all those junks~
4 me i recycle pala agong everyday n i nvr waste a single sheet very smart hor~ no redemption points but many agongs came back cycling to me end of each mth~ itu lah dia org gaji mcm u~boleh pinjam sikit tak~ u knw who i m? 4 legs,1 nose, 1 tail, many hair, n 1 big happy smile bcoz like u 2moro is alwys the best 2 come~y worry~

Anonymous said...

cycle~CYCLE~ recycle~
look in the mirror
i m the best in the world~
who i m~
is dearly in ur hearth~
look u c~
surely u know me~
i m ~
who u knw~
n i m~
LHP~
Lovely handsome pig~
get it~

Anonymous said...

oouii who is this? hahah so farnie.
Lu siapa nama? I don't get u. Sorry old enuff to play Guess guess guess...

Blog Design By G. Jaquenod